Free individualized consultations are provided to MCE WBC new and aspiring women entrepreneurs. The business consultant assesses the client’s needs and works with her to develop a business plan and secure the assistance that she needs.
The WBC will provide local women entrepreneurs as mentors for aspiring women business owners. They provide business owners with assistance in either day-to-day operations or in a specific business area.
The Women’s Business Center in partnership with MCE will offer a variety of courses on a range of subjects including:
- First Steps of Starting Your Own Business
- Business Plan Development
- Business Financing
- MBE Certification
- Social Networking • Marketing
- Website design
MCE’s Women-Owned Business Loan Fund
MCE’s Women-Owned Business Loan Fund offers three loan products to assist women in starting or growing their own business. They include:
- Microloans- $5,000-$50,000
- Small Business Loans: $5,000 – $150,000
- Community Advantage Loans: $100,000 -$250,000
Interest rates range from 5-12%